Sunday, September 14, 2014

Last week, this week and next week

Last week's chat on all kinds of science was good. It seemed short! Below is proof that I did indeed make a fried baloney sandwich afterwards.

This week, September 17, I will be in an airplane somewhere between Dallas and Philadelphia. I hope some of the rest of you will be in the chatroom being helpful to one another somehow. (By nighttime, Keith and I should be in Maine, trying to find Laurie Wolfrum's house.)

NEXT week, September 24, I will chat with you all from Colleen Prieto's house in New Hampshire. That's pretty cool!!!

October 1, I'll be back in plain old Albuquerque, and boring again.

     
That was my first fried-baloney sandwich in over 30 years. Except for using homemade bread instead of cheap white bread, it was authentic. I'm good for another 30 years now. Maybe Keith will eat the rest of the baloney.



If you're reading this by e-mail and you need a path to the chatroom, click on the title to get to the blog, which has a tab up to the left with the link and password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated—so give it a few days.